Style combined with functionality is the best description for the ArmorShield. In composite construction, the 4 corners of the ArmorShield are heavily padded with shock-absorbing material. Unlike similar rain covers out there, putting it on and off the FitClic/ FitClic Neo Case is effortless. All buttons of the phone, Touch ID/Face ID, and the charging port are accessible.
About the ArmorShield
• Model code: FN-IPH12-54-AG
• DESIGNED TO FIT IPHONE 12 MINI AND 13 MINI IN FITCLIC AND FITCLIC NEO CASE - NOT INCLUDED
• Drop, shock and impact proof to US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G thanks to extra bumpers at 4 corners and shock-absorbing material
• IPX3 rain/snow proof (not submersible)
• Snap-on design ensures extreme ease of use
• Composite construction with screen protector in thin clear polycarbonate and bumper frame in soft thermal plastic
• Optimal touchscreen sensitivity(but touch sensitivity will be compromised if used together with a screen protector on the phone)
• Face ID still usable
• With water resistant cap for access to charging port
• All buttons, cameras and sensors of the phone are accessible. Exceptions include bottom mic and speaker and ringer/mute switch
• Color: black with transparent screen protector
• Weight: 25.3g
• Dimensions: 64.2x131.5.5x7.4mm
WARNING : Armorshield is compatible between iPhone 12 Mini and 12 Mini models. Please note, however, that there is a slight mismatch in the control buttons - volume (top and bottom) and lock - for iPhone 13 Mini. This shift reduces the functional area of the buttons. However, the buttons are still usable.
* Provided no screen protector or only very thin plastic screen protector is used on the phone. The use of a glass screen protector will most likely block out all touch sensitivity.