Style combined with functionality is the best description for the ArmorShield. In composite construction, the 4 corners of the ArmorShield are heavily padded with shock-absorbing material. Unlike similar rain covers out there, putting it on and off the FitClic/ FitClic Neo Case is effortless. All buttons of the phone, Touch ID/Face ID, and the charging port are accessible.
About the ArmorShield - FN-IPH12-67-AG
- PROTECTION DESIGNED TO FIT IPHONE 14 PLUS AND 14 PRO MAX IN FITCLIC AND FITCLIC NEO CASE - NOT INCLUDED
- Drop, shock and impact proof to US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G thanks to extra bumpers at 4 corners and shock-absorbing material
- IPX3 rain/snow proof (not submersible)
- Snap-on design ensures extreme ease of use
- Composite construction with screen protector in thin clear polycarbonate and bumper frame in soft thermal plastic
- Optimal touchscreen sensitivity (but touch sensitivity will be compromised if used together with a screen protector on the phone)
- Face ID still usable
- With water resistant cap for access to charging port
- All buttons, cameras and sensors of the phone are accessible. Exceptions include bottom mic and speaker and ringer/mute switch
- Color: black with transparent screen protector
- Weight: 25.3g
- Dimensions: 160.8x78.1x7.4mm
Warning: Armorshield is compatible between iPhone 12 Pro Max and 13 Pro Max models. Please note, however, that there is a slight mismatch in the control buttons. This shift reduces the functional area of the buttons. However, the buttons are still usable.
The offset buttons do not affect the effectiveness of the ArmorShield, whose primary role is to protect your smartphone from shocks, splashes and weather.
* Provided no screen protector or only very thin plastic screen protector is used on the phone. The use of a glass screen protector will most likely block out all touch sensitivity.