FitClic Neo Motorcycle Handlebar Mount
To use your phone as a satnav and communication device on your motorcycle, you need a mounting system that is super secure, requires no effort to mount and take off your phone, and allows you to adjust your phone’s viewing angle at all times. Featuring an aluminum ball joint and versatile mounting options for different sizes of handlebars, the FitClic Neo Motorcycle Handlebar Mount is the best solution for you.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
- 17mm ball head made of aluminum for ultimate security
- Ball joint designed to be adjustable on the move
- High-precision threads and oversized tightening knob ensure smooth adjustment
- With spacers to fit handlebars of Ø 22mm (⅞”), 25mm (1”), 28mm (1-⅛”), and 32 mm (1-¼”)
- Narrow mount base design requires only 19mm sideways clearance to mount
- Mount base made of engineering plastics with stainless steel hardware inserts
- With Goof-ProofTM lock for extra security
- Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG
- Weight: 90g
- Package includes mount, spacers (3 sizes), bolts and Allen key
Warning: although our products have been designed to protect your phone from shock and vibration, your phone may contain delicate components that are not designed to endure
the kind of vibration generated by a thumper or other kinds of vehicles that produce excessive vibration due to engine design or maintenance. Users are taking their own risk
by using their phones on such vehicles.
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.
For more information on FitClic Neo NEW mounting system, click here.