FitClic Neo Motorcycle Kit for iPhone XS MAX
You live in a connected world where smartphones help you exercise, navigate, communicate and more. To easily access your phone wherever you go, you need a versatile mounting system that attaches and detaches the phone with no effort, and keep it securely mounted in place even under the most demanding conditions. The FitClic Neo is such a system. It is the worlds first magnetic twist-locking system for smartphones.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
This Kit contains 1 FitClic Neo case for iPhone XS Max and 1 Motorcycle Mount.
About the Case
Model code: FN-IPHXM
- Designed to fit iPhone XS MAX with over-sized opening for charging and headphone connectors
- Composite construction with polycarbonate core in soft TPU shell
- Shock-absorbing space frame structure
- Raised edges protect touchscreen from scratch
- Slim, pocket-friendly flat back design
- Works with all FitClic Neo mounts and accessories
- Weight: 4
About the Motorcycle Mount
Model code: FN-MM
- Ball size 17mm (TECHMOUNT compatible)
- With exchangeable spacers to adapt to bar sizes from Ø20 to Ø30.5 (¾ to 1?)
- Engineering plastics construction
- Ball joint with oversized knob for easy adjustment of viewing angles
- High-precision threads ensure tightening and releasing of knob are smooth
- Once knob is tightened, phone stays firm and stable on mount even under demanding road conditions
- With Goof-ProofTM lock for extra security
- Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG
- Weight: 88.1g
- Package includes mount, spacers, silicone pad, screws
Warning: although our products have been designed to protect your phone from shock and vibration, your phone may contain delicate components that are not designed to endure
the kind of vibration generated by a thumper or other kinds of vehicles that produce excessive vibration due to engine design or maintenance. Users are taking their own risk
by using their phones on such vehicles.
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.
For more information on FitClic Neo NEW mounting system, click here.
- SMARTPHONE MODEL
- iPhone XS Max
- MOUNTING SYSTEM
- FitClic Neo